GREAT LIMBER PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, 1st March 2023 at 7pm in the Village Hall.
Present: Cllrs S. Hudson (Chairman); S. Howdin, B. Moor, J Hoyle, T. Robinson.
In attendance: District Cllrs A. Lawrence & O. Bierley; the Clerk.
1. Co-option of Councillor: Interest had been shown but the resident was not in attendance.
2 Apologies for absence and reasons given: None.
3. To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011: None
4. To approve the Minutes of the last meeting held on 11th January 2023: The minutes were signed as a true record.
5. Chairman & Council's comments: Chairman informed council that the Village Hall AGM is to be held on Monday 6th March and that all councillors are invited. The pond maintenance has been carried out but pond weed is already starting to form.
6. Clerk's Report on matters outstanding: The clerk has spoken with the owner of the care home and she has confirmed that matters are in hand. An application has been submitted to WLDC for removal of overhanging, fallen and diseased trees on 22nd February.
Cllr Lawrence has contributed £500 grant money towatds the pond maintenance from the Councillor Initiative Fund.
7. LCC Report: Cllr Smith not attendance.
8. WLDC Report: Cllr Bierley's report was circulated prior to the meeting. West Lindsey’s budget is to be set on 6thMarch at 2.9% increase. Cllr Bierley said a visitor information board could be provided by West Lindsey . Council supported that a request be made. The chairman thanked Cllr Lawrence for the grant.
9. Finance: to approve accounts:
Resolved to pay: H Pitman £524.30; LALC £80.82
10. Planning: to discuss any applications received: None.
11. Update on highways issues: No further update.
12. To discuss review of Conservation Area: The clerk has been in correspondence with the Conservation Officer who has confirmed he is looking to do an appraisal. Cllr Hudson and Hoyle agreed to meet with him to discuss. Clerk to arrange.
13. To resolve on guardianship agreement with LIVES for the defibrillator: Cllr Moor happy to continue as co-ordinator. Council in favour of this arrangement.
14. To discuss litter and date of village litter pick: Cllr Hoyle raised concerns about recent fly tipping in the parish, particularly on Caistor Road. However, Cllr Robinson informed him this had been collected earlier today. Cllr Bierley announced that three remote cameras are to be purchased by West Lindsey to monitor fly tipping throughout the district. The date for the village litter pick set for Saturday, 11th March from 10am to 12noon.
The meeting closed at 7.50pm.